I hear voices in my head
They come to me
They understand
They tell me things that I will do
They show me things I'll do to you
They talk to me, they talk to me!
You got your rules and your religion
All designed to keep you safe
But when rules start getting broken
You start questioning your faith
I have a voice that is my savior
Hates to love and loves to hate
I have the voice that has the knowledge
And the power to rule your fate
I hear voices crying
I see heroes dying
I taste the blood that's drying
I feel the tension rising
All the lawyers are defenseless
All the doctors are disease
And the preachers all are sinners
And the police just take the grease
All you judges you are guilty
All the bosses I will fire
All you bankers will have losses
And politicians are all liars
I see darkness falling
I hear voices calling
I feel justice crawling
I see faith has fallen

u really shocked me with dat pic..
ReplyDeletewell~as wat i said~
jeje will never ever gonna leave u like dat~!!
no matter wat happen~!
We all hear voices
ReplyDeleteVoices from angel
Voices from devil
Sometimes we are just too difficult to differentiate whose is whose
We may not want to care
Because we are so fed up with what is happening around
Voices come and go
Not taking any responsibility
No pity on the one to be cared
We may just want to take the easiest way
As we are too weak for that all
But that is not the TRUTH!
Dear
There are so many unfair in this world
People are sinners
No one is perfect after all
However
There is a voice
So soft
So weak
Until you may ignore it
It comes from the Holy Spirit in your heart
He says He heard you
He knows everything about you
All the things you faced
All the feelings you have
The anger, disappointment, depressed, tension
We learned, we grow, we changed
This is the process of life
With a purpose
To live an abundant life with lots of blessings from God
Focus!
Count on Him alone
We are selected, we are saved, we are different from others
Faith is still
No one could have able to knock you down
He is your protector and promise to be forever
Keep your ears shut
Be calm, silent and listen
He is with you
Never leave nor forsake(Hebrews13:5)
His grace is sufficient(Psalm91:15)
He will direct your steps(Proverbs3:5-6)
He give you wisdom(I Corinthians1:30)
He supply all your needs(Philippians4:19)
He will bear all your burden(I Peter5:7)
He give you rest(Matthew 11:28-30)
And the most important
He loves you!(John3:16 and John3:34)
You hear Him?
You hear us?
We love you too, bro!
Pray for you!
Round head didi~
:p
EVERYTHINGS!!!
ReplyDeleteGOD IN ANDY LIVING
THERE IN ANDY BREATHING
GOD IN ANDY WAKING
GOD IN ANDY SLEEPING
GOD IN ANDY RESTING
THERE IN ANDY WORKING
GOD IN ANDY THINKING
GOD IN ANDY SPEAKING
BE ANDY EVERYTHING
BE ANDY EVERYTHING
BE ANDY EVERYTHING
BE ANDY EVERYTHING
GOD IN ANDY HOPING
THERE IN ANDY DREAMING
GOD IN ANDY WATCHING
GOD IN ANDY WAITING
GOD IN ANDY LAUGHING
THERE IN ANDY WEEPING
GOD IN ANDY HURTING
GOD IN ANDY HEALING
BE ANDY EVERYTHING
BE ANDY EVERYTHING
BE ANDY EVERYTHING
BE ANDY EVERYTHING
CHRIST IN ANDY
CHRIST IN ANDY
CHRIST IN ANDY THE HOPE OF GLORY
YOU ARE EVERYTHING
CHRIST IN ANDY
CHRIST IN ANDY
CHRIST IN ANDY THE HOPE OF GLORY
BE ANDY EVERYTHING
take a look please...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6V0rgrt1nTM
LET GOD BE ANDY EVERYTHING
gambateh!!!
GOD blessing...ALWAYS and EVER...
Joker (of dark knight) is the persona of pure irrational evil... evil not as the opposite of good, but the absence of it :D
ReplyDeleteThe coming Watchmen movie will have something to say abt masked vigilantes